Thursday, July 9, 2009
ta Da
So Here is the big reveal of my new playroom! I would like to add some race car checkered flag material to had some of the upper storage. I'm still hunting (sporadically) for a good price on the right look. I also have big dreams to put up some rock climbing hold on the wall and a little slide down the stairs. Tell me what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Nest!
Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.
4 comments:
Hey it turned out sooooo good!!! I love it! I am anxious to get back and play with the boys in it. ....and what good lighting it has! :) -Chad
sooo amazing! Maria is going to love trying it out when we come! you did such a good/creative/fun job! so smart!
Rampa Rick says Dittos to all of the above.
Looks so great! Can I come and play!
Post a Comment