On the Fourth of July, Dad took Ryan and I up in his private plane! He even let us take the stick for a few turns. Dad had a great take off and touch down. We flew to Caldwell and had breakfast and few back in two hours.
From the air, I was awed to see the miracles of irrigation. There was a stark green line in Emmett Valley and I could see exactly where the irrigation canal ended. Everything beyond it was brown. Thanks Dad for a fun Weekend!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Nest!
Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.
2 comments:
wow--pretty amazing!
wow! that is awesome! Wish my dad had a plane! ;) Love you Leanne!!
Post a Comment