Monday, February 14, 2011

Free ski day

Why am I so lucky to live 30 minutes from a great nortic ski center? Between all of the pregnancies and years of nursing, I've really missed winter sports. But this year, I braved the cold and dragged the whole family up to the snow. I planned our first attempt on free ski day so that if things when horribly wrong, we could turn back without feeling like we didn't get our money's worth. The kids did great and we had a fun few hours. Ryan and I each took a turn on our own while the other tried out the sledding hill and warmed up in the yurt with free cocoa! What a beautiful day!



3 comments:

Kelly said...

sooo jealous...when I'm bragging about swimming in Dec., you can just pull out these pics again!

Andrew Jorgensen said...

Cool!

Chelle said...

Laney--
So, I've decided that we NEED TO GET BACK IN TOUCH! You have rebuffed my attempts a couple of times, but I am not giving up. :) I would love to chat and see how life is going for you! Here is my blog: http://jaredandchelle.blogspot.com. I'm serious about this!

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.