Sunday, March 27, 2011
Total Girl Time
We just had a fun fun visit from Keri her kids and mom. We spent some wonderfully busy days doing girl stuff. We played a lot. Took the kids to see Tangled, see the baby chicks, pet animals at the pet store, made hair bows and beaded bracelets. We worked a lot. We painted my bedroom in three short days, did some yoga and circuit training. We ate a lot. Yumy girl food was on the menu so we swapped new recipes for Thia food, wontons, power smoothies, paninis, sweet potato fries. with some mac n cheese interspersed for the kids. We relaxed a little with at home foot spas with paraffin wax dips and soaked in the hot tub every night. I loved it a lot. It broke up the winter blues in a big way, made me so thankful for my wonderful family and gosh I had so much fun!!! Thanks for visiting girl. Can't wait for summer for the next big bash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Nest!
Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.
1 comment:
me either!...I'm glad I can comfort myself with my little visit to deanna
Post a Comment