Because this blog is as much for my personal history as it is to share with others, I thought I'd better write down all the new words Riley is using (Please don't compare your child's vocabulary with the genius of my child)
He says...
shoe
car
dog
more
hi
ball
mama
daddy
meow
He signs...
more
ball
horse
hat
all done
eyes
nose
fish
bird
monkey
baby
blows kisses
He also knows how to use the computer and phone.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Nest!
Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.
3 comments:
wow! He is a genious! I can't wait to see him sign...that's got to be cute! I CANNOT believe he tore down the wallpaper! aack! and what a FUN Valentine's date...I'll have to try it out next year!
It is so fun to share about our little ones this way. So glad you do this often. It sure gives me the opportunity to kinda know him being so far away. I can't wait until Ronny says words. How cute. I can't wait to see Riley this summer. For that matter Issac too! Love you guys!
Aunt Rishay
Molly has started signing and I love every minute of it! It's nice to finally have some communication.
Post a Comment