So without any photos to document yet, I must post about my coolest Valentine's date. Obviously Ryan is very cool and he looks smashing in a Suit so I made him wear one. This was highly appropriate because I was wearing a Formal (I must have looked like the Prom scandal being 6 mo prego).
My girlfriends and I planned a one of a kind Dollar millionaire date for our hubby's. We rented a limo for the night and rode around doing a progressive dinner. First stop McDonalds for drinks, Arby's for appetizers, Wendy's for burgers, Sonic for dessert! All of us were first time limo riders and we loved every minute. Soooo fun!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Nest!
Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.
1 comment:
What a cool idea. Sounds fun.
Post a Comment