Sunday, February 17, 2008

GRRRRR

My little Riley is so cute and mostly sweet. He only gets my goat when he starts breaking things. I'm finally able to sanely write about this episode that happened a week ago. Remember his darling nursery? Well now it looks like a battered and trashed instead of new and cute. During his supposed nap time, Riley just cried and shredded the wallpaper border near his crib to bits. It just so happened that I had to pay far to much for that strip because I ran out and it was discontinued and I had to special order it on-line then endured tons of frustration having my husband help me hang it needing extra glue and Riley spilling the water all over the floor just to get it hung. Then he had to peel that very strip to bits. GRRRRR

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh no!! Good thing he's cute! Your Valentine's date sounds like it was so much fun--what a great idea.

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.