Friday, January 19, 2007

On to 27!



What a happy day! Ryan woke me up with a present to open. He gave me a racquetball racket--perfect timing because we had a racquetball date that evening. I met Ryan downtown for lunch at a fun cafe called Moon's Cafe. Then we went to the YMCA where Ryan actually let me beat him in our game (it must have been the new lucky racket). Thanks everyone (especially Ryan) for making my day so special! (27 is off to a great start so far!)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthay!!! Yippy! I'm glad you had a great day! Take a nice bath with your soap and wait for the little surprise that's coming soon :)

Kelly said...

27 what? you don't look a day over 20 :)

Kelly said...

I love that pink jacket by the way

Anonymous said...

happy birthday leeann!!! im glad you had a good day. I love you!!!!!
-Chad

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.