Thursday, January 11, 2007

strike a pose



Here are some adorable shots from Riley's latest photo shoot. There is a contest on the Regis and Kelly show for the cutest baby we wish he could have entered but the babies have to be 6 months old. I nominated him for the cutest baby under 5 months. (Maria there is a good chance you will win cutest 5 month old baby)!
We have lots of wallets so send your requests!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

CUTE! I'll take one of those wallets!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind kissing him under the mistletoe! He is adorable! gs

Anonymous said...

THAT'S MY BOY!!!! he is so cute you guys!! I think I NEED one of those wallets!! :D

Walker family said...

Hey Sis! Send me some of those photos! What a cute guy!!! Love ya, deanna

Unknown said...

I have never seen the one with Santa's hand holding him!! I love it toooooo! ~grandma

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.