Friday, November 17, 2006

Riley William Robinson

Riley's blessing
Riley was given an name and a blessing on November 5th, 2006. His father, grandpa Robinson and Smith, Uncle Chad and Friend Andy participated in the blessing. Grandma Smith gave him a special gift of a blessing blanket made from pieces of her wedding dress. What a happy day for everyone. Riley was blessed with a wonderful spirit and is loved loved loved!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

hi love the blog

Kelly said...

Well, I'm sooo impressed with your blog!!! yippy! I can't wait to look at it everyday! LeeAnn...you are looking most fab! I see no signs of left over pregnancy on you...on to number two!

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.