Saturday, November 18, 2006

Tummy time

Looks like tummy time is paying off. Riley's getting stonger everyday. Check out that cute bum bum. Riley's sporting his Bumpkin's diaper cover over his CLOTH diaper. Can you believe his mom is willing to use cloth. Well since we've started he has only blown out of two outfits. With disposable he was wrecking everything he wore. Plus he's trendy wearing Dr. Seusse's Cat in the Hat print. So here's to your future EARTH by not filling you up with plastic diapers. Plus we save $40 a month!

7 comments:

Jeff said...

Cute kid sounds like a pooper... good to see you taking care of mother earth

Kelly said...

Just me...checking your blog again!

Kelly said...

who is golfmies?

Keri Hibbard said...

Okay, I guess I need to start a blog but instead of seeing lots of cute baby pics you'll just have to see my growing belly. Thanks again for having us over for dinner the other night. Love you, Keri

cedar2ndyoungmen said...

Riley did not like Tummy time at first. He screamed and I said to stop the punishment.

Now Riley seems to like it.

Anonymous said...

I like this picture! I like the blog.!I'll have to invite myself over for a visit sometime. Hope you all had a nice thanksgiving.

LeeAnn and Boys said...

so when golfmies posted his comment i was scared that some child preditor was stalking my child. Glad to hear that it's you Jeff Brummer!

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.