Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Meetings and Greetings

From far far away Mike came to visit for the day!
We were so excited to see Mike when he came down for dental interviews. We hope you find a great place (close close close) to work. Now Deanna gets to meet Riley in a few days. Then he will only have to meet Aunt Rishay and Uncle Jerrod in Florida to make it complete. LeeAnn thinks this should happen soon like in February or some other cold Northwestern month.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've just got to say l thing. That is sure one chute lil rascal.

Grandpa Robinson

Walker family said...

You have some handsome guys in this picture! I was sad though, because I didn't get any pictures with Riley when I was there. It sure was good to see you and your cute family. Love you guys! deanna

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.