As a mentioned in a previous post, I am documenting Christmas 2008 in March 2009--what the heck happened? Well I went a little crazy scanning photos to Picasa and overloaded my blogger account. And since I couldn't bear to actually pay for additional space to keep up this hobby of keeping you up to date with the Robinson events, I had to get rid of some photos. Now since they are safely saved in the hands of my sweet sisters around the country, we can all rest easy that our childhood photos have been preserved and I can resume preserving those of my own children. So back to Christmas...
Do any of you actually look good on Christmas morning? I kick myself every year for letting myself be photographed with the wake-up look, but I think that it takes a little of the magic out of the morning if you start with a shower and get dressed and then come downstairs to look at the loot.
Riley's wish came true for a Thomas train set and dad, grandpa, and uncle all helped construct the tracks so the fun could begin. By the way, it's now March and Thomas is still the #1 toy in the house. We put the tracks together at least once a day and Isaac tears it apart a least once a day!
Christmas Eve Jammies.
Isaac was spoiled with tons of his favorite toy--Paper. Tear it, throw it, crumple it, eat it!
No comments:
Post a Comment