Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ho ho ho


"Deer" brothers

Lan Pam Chad

Riley, Ryan, Isaac, LeeAnn Robinosn. We celebrated Christmas in Emmett. We had a festive breakfast with Keri and Dusty and some Emmett friends. Then we soaked in the hot spring pool above Black Canyon Dam. Well the girls soaked but the boys got blisters on their feet playing water basketball. Isaac slept throught his first swimming opportunity but Riley and Kade splashed and play the whole hour. The day after Christmas, Ryan, Chad, and I went skiing at Bogus Basin. It was really fun but I was so cold and rocked by all of the moguls. Normaly the die hard--I heard myself confessing I could only hold out for 2 more runs before I was done. Thanks grandma for watching the kids. It's been hard to get skiing in anymore between being prego or nursing!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

it's sooo good to have you back! I feel like I've been missin little Isaac!

Kelly said...

oh, and your hair is getting soo long and pretty!

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.