Sunday, November 2, 2008

A visit from the One and only...

Look who came to our house to sing Autographs... Michale Phelps. Can you even believe it?

2 comments:

Christy said...

ok well I am back from talking to you on the phone...glad we talked about that! YOu guys are so nice and you have the right attitude about everything so I think you are already being blessed, but I will keep you in my prayers...anyway back to commenting...hehe...you got autographs by Phelps!!! Luckee! :)

Keri Hibbard said...

I totally tired talking Dusty into dressing up as Michale Phelps but he wouldn't go for it. I knew it would be an awsome costume, glad someone else thought so too.

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.