I love my boys.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Nest!
Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.

4 comments:
These pictures are SOO cute! I have always said, YOu have the cutest boys! Hope you are doing well. Talk to you soon!
oooo-what great pics! the little brave face is a heart breaker!
Laney! Oh my goodness, so it's been WAY too long...since Brittany's wedding in '05 I believe?! It's Michelle (McMillan) Olson here, excited to be catching up with you again--Brit told me you had two boys and that I needed to check out your blog--so I got the link off hers. Wow!! what cutie pies! And you look so good! we need to stay in touch better. We have a blog too if you want to check it out--the link is http://jaredandchelle.blogspot.com
where are you guys at now? Tell me what's been going on! We have a girl, Siena, who is 21 mos and I just found out today that I'm having a baby boy in April. Wahoo! Life is good--drop me a line when you get a chance.
Love, Michelle
My Riley & Isaac are so Chute
We sure love you guys...
Rampa Rick
Post a Comment