He's arrived! Isaac Daniel was born May 28th, 2008 at 5:30 p.m. He was 7.8 pounds and 21 inches long.
Our doctor, Denise Bruneau, rushed in and fifteen minutes later we had our baby!
Isaac seems to think his dad's arms are the best place to be! He hasn't made a peep since that first scream for air.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LeeAnn! Congrats! He looks so handsome. I hear really great things about Dr. Bruneau and I'm glad she got to you just in time. Good luck with things. I'm so happy for you and your family!
Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.
3 comments:
LeeAnn! Congrats! He looks so handsome. I hear really great things about Dr. Bruneau and I'm glad she got to you just in time. Good luck with things. I'm so happy for you and your family!
Riley can vouch that Dads arms are pretty comfy. We all love you guys.
Grandpa & Grandma Shalene
The Dr. dated Jerrod's cousin! How small is our world.
Post a Comment