Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I always knew I was a princess


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

1 comment:

Jaylynn said...

Hi Robinson family (LeeAnn),
This is Jaylynn Martin, Mark's wife. Ryan is here at our house and said I should check out your blog, so I jumped on here, and your sweet little boy is so cute. LeeAnn are you having a boy or girl? And it sounds like you are getting close, this month right?! We are so excited for you & best wishes with your sweet little one! Hop on our blog sometime and leave us a line... Jaylynn & Mark

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.