Wednesday, April 30, 2008

counting dow

One month left! I'm scheduled to be induced (I'd rather avoid having another 9 lb baby) a few days earlier that my due date. We squeezed it in right after the Smith reunion and before "mandatory" job training. So May 28th it is. Does this date sound familiar? It's Mom's birthday too. She was willing to share!

Here's my new do. I've lost so much of my curl that I needed some change. The problem is that I don't own a straightener, curling iron or brush.

4 comments:

The Clayson Clan said...

You hair is really cute!!! Hey, we have been trying to get a hold of everyone for our class reunion this summer. It is going to be August 15 and 16. Email me with your address so I can get you put on the mailing list. djclayson@hotmail.com

Jill

Kristen said...

I love your hair straight. But you look great either way. Go to Sally's and get the straightener there. I have heard really good things about it and it is cheaper than the Chi.

Anonymous said...

Don't you even worry about curly hair. You are just beautiful all da time.

Kelly said...

I'm really lovin your hair. It's funny cause it makes you look a lot different, but still beautiful. It's like having a complete makeover at age 28! Kind of cool. You look fantabulous and I can't wait to see you soon!

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.