It went from gray to gross. The paint title "Swamp water" should have given it away. For some reason though I thought it might grow on me but no. I took it back to be retinted and am now semi happy with it but I won't post the final picture until I'm done accessorizing--maybe in a few years!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Swamp water
Yes I had gray wood grained panneling in my living room. I must be nesting because I couldn't take it anymore and had to paint it. After lots of deliberation and with an inspiration picture in hand I brought home my $60 in paint. 
It went from gray to gross. The paint title "Swamp water" should have given it away. For some reason though I thought it might grow on me but no. I took it back to be retinted and am now semi happy with it but I won't post the final picture until I'm done accessorizing--maybe in a few years!
It went from gray to gross. The paint title "Swamp water" should have given it away. For some reason though I thought it might grow on me but no. I took it back to be retinted and am now semi happy with it but I won't post the final picture until I'm done accessorizing--maybe in a few years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Nest!
Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.
3 comments:
hum...swamp water...ha! However, I think I'm too smart for you and figured out the new paint color by looking in your prego post down below...am I right??
I know the feeling... I wanted to paint Molly's room and got "Pooh Bear Yellow". In our florescent lights it looks like a neon highlighter! So now I'm back to square one. I can't wait to see your final pic though!
Hey LeeAnn! I just kind of happened across your blog from some others and wanted to say hi. I hope all is well for you these days! I haven't been to book babies in a while so it seems like it's been forever. But at least we have our blogs. Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment