For those of you who haven't heard--Ryan and I are expecting another baby boy! I'm almost 6 months pregnant and our due days is May 31st. Isaac is at the top of our name list.
Congradulations! Are all the girls in your family pregnant? That is so much fun to be pregnant together. Most of my kids have 3 month cousins so I have been pregnant with at least 1 person everytime. We are due a few weeks apart. Although, I hope to be induced around the end of April! Cute Nusery! Take care!
Yay--Riley will have a brother! And Isaac is such a cute name--I hope you stick with that one. The nursery turned out so cute (and the ceiling is amazing)!
Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.
3 comments:
Congradulations! Are all the girls in your family pregnant? That is so much fun to be pregnant together. Most of my kids have 3 month cousins so I have been pregnant with at least 1 person everytime. We are due a few weeks apart. Although, I hope to be induced around the end of April! Cute Nusery! Take care!
Whoa! I can't believe you waited that long to tell everyone! That is great news. Congrats!
Yay--Riley will have a brother! And Isaac is such a cute name--I hope you stick with that one. The nursery turned out so cute (and the ceiling is amazing)!
Post a Comment