Sunday, September 23, 2007

Shaggy

Isn't he cute?
I was holding out until his first birthday to cut Riley's hair. I finally did it the day before his party so he would spiffed up. I did it by myself and he wasn't very cooperative but we made it! Here's the before...

and here's the after. He turned into a little man!

4 comments:

Ryan and Sarah's Family said...

I appleaud you for waiting so long to cut his hair. I couldn't wait on my boys and gave Luke a bowl cut when he was 4 months old. It was so long and after we cut it he was so cute and I wondered why I waited as long as I did. Luke was born shaggy and he never lost any of it! It just kept growing and growing. Oh well, he better enjoy his hair while he can because he is going to be bald like his Grandpa Howie some day!

Rishay said...

Long hair, short hair, it doesn't matter. He's just cute!

Kristen said...

I can't believe that is the same day (or week). He looks so different but very cute with his new cut. I am holding out with Gunnar. I like him being a baby especially since I know I won't be having another one for awhile.

Rachel said...

I love it! He's so adorable. Boys always seem to age at least a few months when they have a fresh haircut. I still notice it with Davy, and he's three.

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.