Sunday, September 23, 2007

A- Attached or single:Married to Ryan for two years
B- Best Friend: Ryan Ricky
C- Cake or Pie: I've never tasted either (Believe me if you want to)
D- Day of choice: Thursdays --it's the only day Thursday's is open.
E- Essential Item: to do list
F- Favorite Color: red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: either as long as they are sour
H-Hometown: grew up in Emmett, Two E's two M's two T's THREE stop lights. It sort of ruined the old saying when that third one was put in.
I-Indulgence(s): Paying for a massage--I rarely indulge
J- January or July: January Happy Birthday to me!
K- Kids: Riley 1 year
L- Life is Incomplete Without: love
M- Marriage Date: April 9, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 3 fantastic best friend sisters and one amazing brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges--I have a messy apple tree in the back yard creating applesauce in my lawn yuck!
P- Phobias or Fears: sending my children to high school
Q- Quote(s): "We can do no great thing. Only small things with great love" Mother Teresa
R- Reason To Smile: Riley's giggles
S- Season: Summer
Tag Three: Jill, Emily H., and Rishay
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I've bungee jumped from the original bungee site in New Zealand.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat. Animals roam the earth for a reason.
W- Worst Habit:overbooking myself
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds with good results
Y- Your Favorite Food: I'm really into fruit meat combos (apricot chicken) pestos, hummus, (I think garlic is the base of it all!)
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn (don't ask me what is looks like)

No comments:

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.