When Cheryl came to visit, we decided to visit to the Idaho Botanical Gardens. I've been wanting to go for two years hoping Ryan would take me on a date there. I finally conceded that he never would and that I would be better of going with someone who would appreciate it. Thanks Cheryl for jumping at the chance!

The Gardens were beautiful. The vegetation ranged from native Idaho sage brush to a manicured English garden. My favorite was the wisteria draped walkway

The Gardens are build on the grounds of the old state panatentury.
1 comment:
I hear you on finding someone who will appreciate thing s that the men folk can't! Maria is always a good pal for me! Did I ever tell you about the night I hiked Table Rock and on the way back found myelf inside the garden? Free entry PLUS cool night time atmosphere!
Post a Comment