Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day

Mike and Deanna hosted a Father's Day BBQ. It was so fun playing with all the kids around! Uncle Ryan amazed all with his invisible ball while Riley played with his favorite toy -TRASH.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah for pictures!! It's been tooooo long! I'm soo excited! Riley is so big! THe kids are sooo cute! And I CANNOT believe Kade's black hair!! sooo cutE! I can't wait to get there....next week!

Anonymous said...

LeeAnn--it was so fun running into you at the temple! Your son looks exactly like you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Kodie--thanks for visiting our site. We hope to keep in touch with you!
LeeAnn

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.