Friday, March 30, 2007

Walk'n the Dog

I decided that with the nice weather, I'd better take the dog out for a run! This is my favorite pet ever! This was the test run with the running stroller. I fear the goat heads in the area, but I think spring is a safe time to roll!

3 comments:

Ryan and Sarah's Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures! When I saw the first picture I really thought it was a stuffed animal and not a baby!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable puppy! He is so cute! Does he bark? I can't wait to pet him! GS

Anonymous said...

I just HAVE to have a hard copy of these pics! Your "dog" is adorable!

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.