Monday, March 12, 2007

Nice Try

do You smell that?
That makes me Mad
Funny
Okay Really!
Last try
I finally convinced Ryan to take some nice pictures with his son. All I wanted to do was hang some cute father/son shots on the wall... when I counted 1,2 all was fine then it all went to pot on 3.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like they turned out like mine with Jake and Maria. I love that face in the first pic!

Ryan and Sarah's Family said...

Those are some pretty cute faces. It looks like you have the baby pretty well trained for taking pictures, now you have to work on the other one! JT--22months--already know to say cheeeezzz when I get out the camera. Happy picture taking!
Sarah :)

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.