My mom loves me so much. I show my love back with my grins and giggles. Normally I laugh more but I was so fascinated with the camera I couldn't concentrate.
It's a guy thing... to be more interested in gadgets than in performing for Mom's. Don't worry, LeeAnn, he won't let you down! He may not giggle today but his smile steals your heart away! GS
Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.
3 comments:
awwhhh! Man, he's getting big! He has such great big eyes too...so handsome! The video is great!
It's a guy thing... to be more interested in gadgets than in performing for Mom's. Don't worry, LeeAnn, he won't let you down! He may not giggle today but his smile steals your heart away! GS
He would probably giggle mom if he could see your cute face and not the camera!! He is one cute kid!! ~grandma
Post a Comment