Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A little spooky!

Kelly inspired me with this book of Spells--How did I have a Witch's Kitchen without spells to follow??
The brain--so loving this big jar that I picked up at a yard sale for a seal!
Does it get any grosser than this?? DI for $.75
And a finally, the perfect project for those old windows hanging out in the garage that Ryan keeps complaining about! Even more perfect because all I had to buy was some $.99 spray paint. It is always more fun when it doesn't cost much.

2 comments:

Christy said...

LOL! Oh my gosh! I LOVE those halloween deorations. They are awesome, I so want to copy you! Hope you guys are doing well. We sure miss Pocatello, and i miss seeing you!

shalene said...

I love mine!! You are so considerate! I can't wait to put it up again next year!! Thanks cutie!! - Shalene

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.