We've been planning on Lightening McQueen all year but as the frosting was melting and I was frantic about getting it done before the party goers arrived, things were looking a little grim. But with your four-year-old wisdom, you kept things in perspective. You kept saying, as the frosting was piling up, "it's looking yummy mom!" Thanks for reminding me what it's all about!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Ka Chow!
We've been planning on Lightening McQueen all year but as the frosting was melting and I was frantic about getting it done before the party goers arrived, things were looking a little grim. But with your four-year-old wisdom, you kept things in perspective. You kept saying, as the frosting was piling up, "it's looking yummy mom!" Thanks for reminding me what it's all about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Nest!
Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.
1 comment:
I think it looks pretty darn good.
Happy late birthday, Riley! 4 already!
Post a Comment