Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENTS

I think most of you know already, but we are expecting baby #3 August 12, 2010. Wow a 2010 baby!
That leads to the second announcement. We are moving...someday. We've made an offer on a house across town (yes we will be staying in Pocatello probably forever) and are hoping to sell our house soon so we can move. So hopefully everything will work out so I can have a master bath with soaking tub and a/c all summer!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

ooo-great announcements, but I was hoping you'd be moving to cheap ol' Houston! I'll be praying that things work out!

Kristen said...

Congrats! Although Suzette told me already. I am very impressed at what an enthusiastic and awesome mother you are. You are lapping me twice!!!

Lindsay Brummer said...

congrats! how fun!! we are due one month before you guys!! :)

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.