Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snitching

Chef Riley helping in the kitchen. Grandma sent us some Halloween sprinkles so we used them to make some Cake Cookies! 1 cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/3 c. oil and 7 minutes in the oven makes a yummy treat.

Yes we eat the batter! We are all alive and well three days later so the eggs must have been salmonella free.


In the middle of this brownies project, Isaac was screaming to be fed. I thought, "Riley can finish up stirring the batter" Well he did and he used every utensil from the drawer to do it. Good thing Dad had dishes that night! he he he

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Maybe that's why I am so anal about not wanting help from the kids...because I have dishes every night. ha! I really need to get tips from you how to get over the "help", in other words: more work for me.

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.