Monday, September 29, 2008

Check it off

So yesterday I had THE most productive day in my life. Check marks make me feel good when they are next to things I have to do. Sometimes I even write things down that I've already done just to check them off. So here's my super checked off list:

* Work out
*Shower
*Hair and Makeup
*Play with Kids
* Can Plum juice
*Make a month's worth of meals for Brother
*Clean kitchen
*Make dinner for family
*Clean Kitchen
*Work on Calling
*Water Lawn
*Do 5 loads of laundry
*Work on Cookie Lee
*Love Husband

What a super day! Today it's already noon and I'm still in my PJ's!?

2 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

WOW...I want one of those!!

Walker family said...

I just have to love that when you have one productive day, the next one never feels the same. I am good if I get one really good productive day in a week.

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.