Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Happy Family

Here we are leaving the hospital and ready to take the newest member of our family home.

13 comments:

The Clayson Clan said...

Congrats on a new baby boy! He looks very cute! I'm glad everything went well. We really should get together sometime soon!!

Miles Family said...

How adorable! Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Next time we're in town we will have to meet up!

Jaylynn said...

Yeah! Congrats, he's so cute and that hair! You guys have such a sweet little family, we wish you the best! Mark and Jaylynn

Keri Hibbard said...

Congradulations, can't wait to meet him!

Kelly said...

welcome issac! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

YOur're family is even chuter now. We love all of you, & can't wait to get to know lil Isaac more all the time.. Love

Grandmpa & Grandma Shalene

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness--he's beautiful!! (And I'm glad you stuck with the name Isaac. So cute!) I can't wait to talk with you in person, so I'll call you sometime this week. We're happy he's here!

Kristen said...

Good job, mama! He is adorable. I love Riley's face in the picture. He is still figuring out the baby thing. haha

Rishay said...

The picture of the family in front of the hospital is great. I can't believe Riley is walking and can't wait to see how he has changed. We love you. Aunt Rishay

Christy said...

CUte Blog!! I love the pictures. You have a great family and your boys are the cutest! It was good to see you yesterday!

Betina said...

Okay, wonderwoman... your baby is really really cute. His head looks so perfect, as if he were born via c-section.

I still can't believe you made it to reunion, you are my hero.

Congratulations!!!

The Moore Family said...

Hey LeAnn! It is Amy Moore (from book babie)I found your blog on Christy's. Congrats on the new baby! He is so cute! I saw one of the Grandma's with your little boy at book babies and figured you must have had the baby! Then i talked to Christy and she said you were for sure that my name was Sarah. Funny story! Hope you are doing well!
We also have a blog and are welcome to check us out at wantsomemoore@blogspot.com!

Blake and Meg said...

Congrats!!!! He is such a cute newborn... I love that pic when he's in the warmer after delivery!

Welcome to the Nest!

Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.