It sounds romantic having an apple tree in you backyard, but really it's a mess! All summer we had applesauce in our yard after mowing the lawn and now there are leaves to rake. Riley has scavenged some good apples to try on the spot. I did make some yummy apple snacks too. So I guess having an apple tree is pretty fun. Next year I think we'll spray it so we have less worms though!
Riley is adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting! Thanks, Soeur, for commenting on my blog. I'm repenting of being a blog slacker and trying to do better at posting and commenting. Hope you and your boys are doing great. Will you be in Pocatello after Christmas and before New Years?
Thanks for visiting our family's blog site. There is a lot of love in our little nest and we are glad to share our happenings with our beloved friends and family.
2 comments:
Glad to see an updated blog. Cute pics of Riley
Riley is adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting! Thanks, Soeur, for commenting on my blog. I'm repenting of being a blog slacker and trying to do better at posting and commenting. Hope you and your boys are doing great. Will you be in Pocatello after Christmas and before New Years?
Post a Comment